ok now got it down about this webpage, but learning

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by corvette, Feb 1, 2006.

1. I'm new from Sulphur Springs Ar. call me corvette, I'm learning to get around this page. I run Smokin Hillbilly BBQ just finish trailer last Nov and been on the road since. We make our own BBQ sauce, we also do smoke catfish, along with beef, pork. I will soon put some pic. of the trailer and the smoker. I been smokin meat for about 5 years now. We started this as a fund raising for our city firewook and it turn out so great, so that now the whole got going for us. [​IMG]

2. soflaquer

soflaquer Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Nice to have you on board, 'Vette!

Are you selling your 'Q sauce over the Net or strickly local? I'd love to try some!

Remember, when posting Pics, try to downsize them to around 800 x 600 pixels. Looking forward to seeing your "Q Shack!

Jeff

3. I will send you some, as soon as I get back from the show. The pic should be ready also. And I'm sure you will be happy with the sauce
    Thank Mark

4. dutch

dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Mark, Welcome to Smoking Meat Forums. Lots of knowledge here on the board, hope you'll share some of yours with us.