OH NO! Say it ain't so!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sisco

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 20, 2007
Western Ks
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22030212
PDT_Armataz_01_33.gif

I hate to hear that because I can't hardly drink without cooking. Or something like that.

I'm not a Bud drinker either. There's too much good beer out there to waste my time with the mass marketed, flavorless swill! Give me a Kulmbacher Eisbock anyday!

Try payin what we have to in Canada for beer $ 19.99 cad / dozen for our own domestics
PDT_Armataz_01_19.gif
.............but at least it's 5 % alchol
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Do you ever homebrew or go to the brew on premises locations? That would have to be a cheaper bet, wouldn't it? I know I can homebrew very high gravity beers here in the US for much less than their comparable store bought cousins. Even with the rising cost of grain and hops I can still save money buying in bulk. The quality isn't lacking either as long as good sanitation practices are adhered to. Of course, just like any other hobby the price of "must have" gadgets adds up!

Yep , Payson , have made my own in the past , wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheaper ....have all the equipment too , including kegs ....gotta get back to it .....although don't know where the times gonna come from with ...work ....smoking meats and brewing the misses wine
icon_sad.gif
...doesn't leave alot of time ...guess I'll have to pay to play for now
frown.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky