Official 2010 December TD Voting Poll

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

December 2010 TD voting poll

• 1. Mr. Hammy the meatman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Ham and cheese panini, ham pizza, ham and cheese abts and ground ham oink balls

• 3. Happy New Year Ham

• 4. AMNS Smoked Torchon of Foie Gras w/ cured ham center; and phyllo cups with same

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sumosmoke

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 29, 2007
New Smyrna Beach, FL
The results of the December 2010 throwdown were 4 creative entries with the ham theme.

The voting poll will be open until midnight EST, 1/7/2010

Here are the entries:

1. Mr. Hammy the Meatman - Two Hams and Two Beer Brats slow smoked to juicy perfection on Hickory and Cherry wood. Cherries for buttons, pineapple scarf and broom, black olive eyes and mouth, and a carrot nose.  Frosty ain't got nothin on Hammy.

3f06213a_MrHammy.jpg

2. Ham and cheese panini, ham pizza, ham and cheese abts and ground ham oink balls

5c782958_hamandcheesepaniniplate.jpg

3. Happy New Year Ham

5e159440_HappyNewYearham.jpg

4. AMNS Smoked Torchon of Foie Gras w/ cured ham center; and phyllo cups with same

1acb42d2_AMNSSmokedTorchonofFoieGras.jpg

Last edited:
Very creative entries, I'd like a portion of each. It's all good my friend. 

Last edited:
Great Job!

I'm with Rich....Please Forward a portion to me too!!!

Todd

icon_cool.gif

Another good month with some great entries and you folks are really making it tough too. Great Job to all that entried.

They all look great but I am surprised we only had 4 entries as well. Maybe we should of done prime rib for the throwdown. Good luck to all!

One good bump deserves another... did that sound right?

Great entries! Love the Mr. Hammy, but "Foie Gras" wholly canoly. That's a great idea right there!!!

I almost missed this vote----Got it in!

All look Great----But I LOVE HAM !!---almost as much as Bacon!

Bear

We are down to the wire folks lets get them votes in...Voting ends today at midnight...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky