Oct Throwdown Voting Thread (Edited and Voting reset)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Whos the winner

• 1) Low Country Boil with Blackened Smoked Chicken Sausage and Smoked Andouille Sausage, Corn, Eggs,

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • 2) Smoked ring of German farm sausage with a medley of grilled peppers, onions and roasted garlic cl

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 3) Stromboli: 1.5 pounds of Mckenzie sausage, 1 pound of bacon, 2.5 ounces of pepperoni, .25 pound o

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 4) Italian Sausage Lasagna Roll Ups: Sausage, Salami with Provolone Stuffed Sweet Peppers.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • 5) Double pecan smoked coonazz andouille

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • 6) German Sausage Supper. Homemade German style Bockwurst .Smoked Frankfurter and Smoked Knockwurst

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • 7) Mexican Street Food: Smoked Chorizo Verde in Tortilla wrap with Pico de Gallo

Votes: 13 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man they all look so good!! I went back and forth between a few of them before casting my final vote!! Nice job to everyone!!

I screwed mine up and forgot my "ghost" note!...🤦‍♂️

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
Tight race here

My Doc would kill me if she new I wanted to eat all that great looking food, I want to see recipes and tech of these
Richie

I'll have the results up soon. I'm traveling so bear with me

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky