occupation

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey btsholes are you hiring? :)
I do pretty much the same thing, but i prefer to use my tools when ever possible.
Oh, and welcome to the forums

I'm a commerical drywall contractor in Jax Fla and we specialize with fancy conveniences stores/ Gas sations

Machinist/welder at forklift shop.. [I run the machine shop] [I am the only one IN the machine shop] Hemi
PDT_Armataz_01_01.gif

i have the greatest job in the world. I shoot frozen chickens at airplane windshieds..

Not really, i am a Journeyman Lineman, have been doing it for 23 years. I build and repair power lines, been on some mighty big storms all over the US, some good some not so good but it pays the bills

Hey Pineywoods, I looked at that thread and don't see anyway for people to post to it, it didn't have a reply button. You might want to check it out.

Hmm good point
biggrin.gif
I hadn't seen that it was locked

Hey linescum,
You ever make it down to south louisiana for hurricane work?
If ya make it down here holler at me and i'll provide you and your boys some good ole cajun cooking .
Oh yea , Commercial electrician here.

Outside sales and buyer for a late model auto recycler. Stumbled into this job after being laid off as a IT manager in healthcare though buyouts, mergers and bankruptcies

Occupation?... You mean we have to have one?

According to my my wife...that would be "Professional Troublemaker" but according to the man who cuts my checks, I am a Sales Manager for a four station radio group in Alaska.

But with beauties like these just begging to be caught this time of year....I may soon be unemployed.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky