• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

St. Louis Ribs! My first post.

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
May 5, 2024
Made some St. Louis's today.
Hickory ~ used Goldee's sauce on two racks and a little Sonny's with AC Vinegar on another. Took about 5 hours! Made white bread to go with it like they do in Texas.

This is my first post. I am a lady "pit-master" in training who began smoking casually about 5 years ago, and professionally 5 months ago! Life is great.

Attachments

• IMG_0834.jpeg
    IMG_0834.jpeg
    374.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0837.jpeg
    IMG_0837.jpeg
    371.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0839.jpeg
    IMG_0839.jpeg
    235.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0843.jpeg
    IMG_0843.jpeg
    261.4 KB · Views: 39

DieselTech

Smoking Fanatic
Apr 28, 2024
Hickory ~ used Goldee's sauce on two racks and a little Sonny's with AC Vinegar on another. Took about 5 hours! Made white bread to go with it like they do in Texas.

This is my first post. I am a lady "pit-master" in training who began smoking casually about 5 years ago, and professionally 5 months ago! Life is great.
Them look awesome! I would sure devour a big plate of that. Nice work. Looks delicious 😋 Welcome to the group!

SmokinEdge

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 18, 2020
Welcome from Colorado. You obviously know your way around the pit. Those look very good, nice work.

DRKsmoking

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 27, 2021
welcome from Nova Scotia

Great ribs and I could sit / or stand for a plate like that.

any day with ribs on the menu is a good day indeed.

David

Gonna Smoke

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 19, 2018
Welcome and congrats on the cooking career. Ribs look wonderful...well actually the whole plate does...

912smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 29, 2020
Now that's an impressive first post and love some ribs !
Welcome to SMF from SE GA!

Keith

JLeonard

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 17, 2020
Welcome from Mississippi! Your gonna fit in great around here.

Jim

JckDanls 07

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 10, 2011
Welcome from Fl...

It looks like a pro did them... OH WAIT... A Pro did do them... Nice job...

PS. Can you come and rub up against my wife and see if some of that know how will wear on her...

makeupyourworld

May 5, 2024
Welcome from Fl...

It looks like a pro did them... OH WAIT... A Pro did do them... Nice job...

PS. Can you come and rub up against my wife and see if some of that know how will wear on her...
Haha! Will do. This is not an easy job to get into as a girl. Most customers look at me and just ask to speak to the guy next to me!!! Haha

millerbuilds

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 13, 2013

Great looking cook! Congratulations!

- Jason

schlotz

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 13, 2015
Welcome to SMF from Indiana. Glad you're here!
You know what you're doing! Great looking ribs, when's dinner?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
Clicky