occupation

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I split wood for Jerry ( piney)..
biggrin.gif

I own a CruiseOne franchise. It's a travel agency that specializes in cruises but we also book land based vacation packages -- Sandals, Beaches, WDW, Vegas, etc.

http://www,cruiseone.com/jsewell

On the side, I do radio play-by-play football, baseball, & softball for our local high school.

I'm Jessica Albas' Cabana boy.

Not really, I put out oil well fires for a living.

Not really, I'm an electronics engineer. A shocking profession.

hey eman was down that way for katrina and rita. was in loiusiana and texas for 64 days total.. the most recent was the kentucky ice storm..we will be lookin for ya on the next tour

Im in the business of savin AMERICAN lives im the lead welder at a company that builds armored military vehicals. Love the job i do because of what it stands for.
PDT_Armataz_01_42.gif
saning our soldiers lives !!!!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky