Nw Indiana Newbie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome new fellow Hoosier members!!! Live in northern Indiana myself. This is one of the best places on the web. Lots of friendly and knowledgeable members always willing to answer questions and encourage each other. Going through the mountains of information in this site is like a master's degree in BBQ. Let us know how we can help.

Reactions: Radonc73
I got an electric smoker for Father's day and just got done seasoning it. Its a Master Built from lowes. Just browsing and getting a feel for it before i start spending money blindly on quality meats.
Welcome from the Palmetto State. When it comes to smoking, grilling, curing, or cooking in general, if you can't learn it here, it can't be learned...

Reactions: Radonc73
Welcome new fellow Hoosier members!!! Live in northern Indiana myself. This is one of the best places on the web. Lots of friendly and knowledgeable members always willing to answer questions and encourage each other. Going through the mountains of information in this site is like a master's degree in BBQ. Let us know how we can help.
I used to work in Westville at Michiana Hematology and oncology across from Purdue

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky