• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Nw Indiana Newbie

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Welcome from Mississippi. Loks of great info here. Look forward to seeing your cooks.

Jim

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF!
Glad to have you join the group!
Al

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Welcome Radon!!
Glad you joined us.
If you need a Jump start with that new Masterbuilt, click on my "Step by Steps" Below:
Check Out Bear's Easy to Follow Step by Step Index Page.
Just click on "Bear's Step by Steps".

Bear

Grillman365

Joined Jul 26, 2021
Whole lotta Indiana flowing in this here thread...

I'm new here myself.

So welcome from another new Hoosier

oldsmokerdude

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2018
Welcome new fellow Hoosier members!!! Live in northern Indiana myself. This is one of the best places on the web. Lots of friendly and knowledgeable members always willing to answer questions and encourage each other. Going through the mountains of information in this site is like a master's degree in BBQ. Let us know how we can help.

GonnaSmoke

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 19, 2018
I got an electric smoker for Father's day and just got done seasoning it. Its a Master Built from lowes. Just browsing and getting a feel for it before i start spending money blindly on quality meats.
Welcome from the Palmetto State. When it comes to smoking, grilling, curing, or cooking in general, if you can't learn it here, it can't be learned...

Radonc73

Joined Aug 1, 2021
Welcome new fellow Hoosier members!!! Live in northern Indiana myself. This is one of the best places on the web. Lots of friendly and knowledgeable members always willing to answer questions and encourage each other. Going through the mountains of information in this site is like a master's degree in BBQ. Let us know how we can help.
I used to work in Westville at Michiana Hematology and oncology across from Purdue

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.