• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Nu Wave Jerky Q-Viw

masonman1345

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 7, 2010
Here is a pic of my beef jerky, I started it off in my smoker with a hot plate and hickory chips. Let it smoke for three hours then pulled it and placed it in the Nu-Wave to dry. The past ten taste test was great,

dougmays

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Nov 18, 2010
What do you mean by "past ten taste test"...is this a timing thing?  i just did some jerky in a very similar fashion to how you did it and wanted to make sure i didnt miss any steps?

Here is a pic of my beef jerky, I started it off in my smoker with a hot plate and hickory chips. Let it smoke for three hours then pulled it and placed it in the Nu-Wave to dry. The past ten taste test was great,

adiochiro3

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Congrats!  I'm way overdue for a load of jerky.  We make a lot of venison jerky around here, but beef is a good choice as well.

SFLsmkr1

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Dec 25, 2010
Nice jerky

Thats a Nuwave of doing it and working with what ya got.

whiskeypapa

Fire Starter
Joined Apr 5, 2011
Looks like it wouldn't last around my place too long. 
  What spices did you use?  Was it a dry rub or did you soak it for a couple days?

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.