Jerky... three flavors!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow Ryan, that's a load of jerky and I love the variety. Great post and great detail for others to follow. Now you get to relax and gnaw on a few pieces of it :emoji_wink:

Robert
Thanks Robert! It was definitely time to make more, we were almost out. Made this before our annual trip to Deadwood. Come on up, it's been cool here for part of this week... 50 degrees a couple days!

Ryan

BH, Nice post on the jerky you made,your slicing prowess is commendable ! That Thai jerky looks intriguing.
Thank you CM! It's appreciated! The Thai jerky brings an amazing flavor... and some pretty good heat, at least for me. The slicing comes from our Lem, 10 inch slicer... only used it a couple times but we love that thing! Our old one is not as big and not as powerful anymore.

20230720_191230.jpg

From a couple roasts I smoked and sliced thin for sandwiches... without freezing them.

Ryan

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Nice job buddy… sorry I’m so late! That all looks phenomenal! I know your venison jerky is tasty… and nice tribute to Bear… I’ve made that pork loin jerky and it’s good stuff! I haven’t tried that version of Thai jerky… but followed Dirtsailor2003 recipe and was a hit!

Man, now your gonna push me to make some jerky… 🤣

BTW, Kali is adorable… looks so happy!

Congrats on a well deserved ride too! 👊🏼🍻

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Nice job buddy… sorry I’m so late! That all looks phenomenal! I know your venison jerky is tasty… and nice tribute to Bear… I’ve made that pork loin jerky and it’s good stuff! I haven’t tried that version of Thai jerky… but followed Dirtsailor2003 recipe and was a hit!

Man, now your gonna push me to make some jerky… 🤣

BTW, Kali is adorable… looks so happy!

Congrats on a well deserved ride too! 👊🏼🍻
Thanks bud! It's greatly appreciated! You would like that Thai jerky.

Ryan

Thank you! I was planning on making more Thai jerky before we left on vacation to go camping... but we left a day early so pork loin went into the freezer. Enjoying my laziness until Labor Day!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky