Nu Wave Jerky Q-Viw

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

masonman1345

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 7, 2010
Orangefield Texas
Here is a pic of my beef jerky, I started it off in my smoker with a hot plate and hickory chips. Let it smoke for three hours then pulled it and placed it in the Nu-Wave to dry. The past ten taste test was great,
655a092f_jerky001.jpg

What do you mean by "past ten taste test"...is this a timing thing?  i just did some jerky in a very similar fashion to how you did it and wanted to make sure i didnt miss any steps?

Here is a pic of my beef jerky, I started it off in my smoker with a hot plate and hickory chips. Let it smoke for three hours then pulled it and placed it in the Nu-Wave to dry. The past ten taste test was great,
655a092f_jerky001.jpg

Congrats!  I'm way overdue for a load of jerky.  We make a lot of venison jerky around here, but beef is a good choice as well.

Nice jerky

Thats a Nuwave of doing it and working with what ya got.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky