• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Northern Tool #12 Electric Meat Grinder On Sale for $79.99

solaryellow

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jul 26, 2009
It is a great, inexpensive entry point into grinding your own meat. Love mine. 

Last edited:

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Now it's on sale too. Theses guys just keep rubbing it in. I should have bought this one but I bought the one from Gander Mtn. This one has metal gears and I can't even get different plates for mine.

beer-b-q

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined May 1, 2007

Now it's on sale too. Theses guys just keep rubbing it in. I should have bought this one but I bought the one from Gander Mtn. This one has metal gears and I can't even get different plates for mine.
Mark, if you PM me a picture and the size of your grinder I bet I can find you plates..

DanMcG

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
Thanks for the heads up Paul, maybe it's time to upgrade my armstrong grinder.

captsly

StickBurners
Joined Feb 12, 2010
Thanks Paul for the heads up on the grinder. I have been looking for one and have heard this one will more than do what I want it to. I ordered one to be shipped to the store near me in Houston which didn't have one in stock (save almost $15 shipping)

Thanks again!

Jeff

nakom

Fire Starter
Joined Oct 7, 2010
I ordered a grinder also thanks for the update!  Almost ordered a stuffer but decided I would wait.  Hate being good.

Thanks Again

Nick

thebarbequeen

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 22, 2010
Geez! $50 off? I better get one because I am dying to try ShooterRick's brats! Well, just got my first xmas shopping done, for me anyway! Thanks for tipping us off to such a good deal.

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
I've had that same grinder for over a year now, and I can say that it does the job. I've put a lot of pork through it, and it has never heated up on me. It's a good investment, although it wasn't on sale when I bought it. Thanks for the heads-up.

Last edited:

tommerr

Fire Starter
Joined Nov 21, 2010
Thank you for this heads up. I just ordered one. That is a good sale price.

nakom

Fire Starter
Joined Oct 7, 2010
I got mine and used it on 15lbs of meat.  It worked great and I love it so far.  Thanks for the heads up this was on my list.

Nick

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.