Newest addition to the family

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT

Last night Ma Dutch and meownself was at the hospital waiting for the arrival of the newest grandchild. At 8:27 pm Aaliyah Faye made her presence known to the world. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 7 ounces and measures 20 inches long. Mother and baby are doing fine and my son is walking around with his head in the clouds- at 6ft 5 it's easy for him to do. :yahoo:

Last edited:
Looks like a Cutie from here, Grandpa!!!
icon14.gif

Congrats to all !!

Bear

Thanks Bear! Let the spoiling begin! :sausage:

Congrats Dutch.

Glad everyone is going well.

Congrats, on the new addition, looks like a keeper. She's a cutie. Nothing like a baby to bring smiles, joy and happy times to all, And ------ Lots of pictures

Trust Mom is doing well.

Gary

Thanks all! Mom is doing well, she's been up walking around and is SOOO disappointed that she won't be able to do any serious house cleaning for several weeks after she gets home (NOT!) My son is a pretty good house keep so Beth has nothing to worry about in that area. :yahoo:

I'll pass along all of your well wished to the new family.

Last edited:
Congrats Dutch! And just in time for Christmas! If this is your first grand daughter, just give the wife your credit card and back away slowly, then nobody gets hurt!
lurk.gif

Congrats to you got to love them grand babies I got 8 now you should be around here on a Sunday :) Kinda sad my younget is 4 and don't look like no more babies no matter  how much I plead :)

Congrats gramps! We are awaiting #8 around xmas, Dr hinted inducing labor to be home for holidays. We raised 4 boys and it paid off! We have 6 granddaughters and 1 grandson! Number 8 is another boy! Spoil them kids and send them home with the parents!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky