NEW TO THIS GREAT SITE.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wyattearp

Original poster
Aug 15, 2012
Union County, Kentucky
Hi there. Names Wyatt from Western Kentucky. I come from a big group of friends who have huge group eats several times a year all across our county, especially at our river camps. Our most popular method of cooking is smoking our meat for around 8-10 hours. Great way to spend time with the buddies the night before a party, or early the day of. Being from a farm community, we've made our smokers out of large propane tanks with wood boxes on the side, all thrown on to an axle or two. I actually just acquired a nice 200 gallon stainless steal tank from my work which should turn out looking great and lasting forever. I love cooking all together and look forward to grabbing all sorts of different tricks and recipe's form some pros enhancing my skills. This site is GREAT!

Hello Wyatt and 
welcome1.gif
 to SMF - glad you joined us - looking forward to seeing some of your qview

Please do us a favor and update your profile with your location 

Hey Wyatt,

Welcome, you will find this site very useful and the knowledge the people have on this site is amazing!  Can't wait to see your first post of meat you have smoked and be sure to include a Q-View.

Big Lew BBQ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky