This forum is going to be trouble!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Brews and bbq, doesn't get much better than that. Welcome to SMF!

Reactions: 801driver
A big frigid hello from Kentucky. I grew up on a dairy farm and we didn't eat much that we didn't grow or kill. I was making sausage when I was 4 or 5 and curing hams not long after. Looks like I have found a great group of folks that share the same passion as I do. I own a brewery in Kentucky and have been brewing beer for over 30 years. It's funny how lots of brewers share the same passion as we do. Working on smoking 70 pounds of elk bologna and 10 pounds of a test batch of hot honey and garlic kielbasa. Looking forward to sharing recipes with you fine folks. Cheers!View attachment 686324
welcome from PA!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky