New (to me) Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

MFL

Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jan 2, 2021
I took a road trip to Ohio and picked up a used LSG 24 x 36 offset. Looking forward to my 1st cook on it tomorrow. I have some baby backs and beef short ribs.

Attachments

• IMG_2154.jpg
    IMG_2154.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 30
Looks like it’s in great shape! Looking forward to seeing your cook. Is this an upgrade from a different offset or a new tool in the toolbox?

I also have a LSG insulated vertical smoker. This will be a good comparison between the different styles. Moving the IVC to my cabin so will not need to trailer anymore. These things are heavy!

Reactions: JLeonard and chp
Picked up the smoker in Maumee, Ohio. It has numerous extras or upgrades and it was well taken care of. Cooked up some pork & beef ribs today. Smoker was very easy to maintain temps, extremely happy. You can see the oven thermometers as I was checking how close the temps were in different areas.
No finish photo's though, had my daughter & boyfriend over and got busy.

Attachments

• IMG_2159.jpg
    IMG_2159.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 11
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky