• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New Raichlen book

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
This Spring had already sprung past and Next Spring isn't getting here fast enough. Looks like I'll have to put the GOSM in the garage and install a vent pipe through the roof.

Steve Raichlen does have some very informative books though. I keep looking at different smoking and grilling books and the money that they want for the books is money I could spend on meat for the smoker! :D

bwsmith_2000

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 9, 2005
Jus to amplify.... the meat eats well. The book is a little tough.

Bill Smith

jcharpentier

Fire Starter
Joined Jul 22, 2005
good points ! one good thing of living in Southern Cali is no need to put smokers in the garage. Bad point the most common lump is Mesquite

bob-bqn

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 5, 2005
That rib book is another MUST have for me.
Fortunately it will be out in time for Father's Day.

jcharpentier

Fire Starter
Joined Jul 22, 2005
The book is a must have for me too. I have to agree that Icould spend the money on meat bu,t I have learnded so much from Steven's books and I love ribs! :lol:

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
If you ever get the chance try his recipe for Turkey Pastrami it is to die for

bwsmith_2000

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 9, 2005
I was visiting Amazon.Com last week and found Steve's new rib book. It is to be released in April but they are taking orders for it now. You might want to get your order in .... mine is on order. I really do love good ribs.

jcharpentier

Fire Starter
Joined Jul 22, 2005
that is a ringing endorsement for the Pastrami will have to try it . Also thanks for the tip on the preorder on the book

bwsmith_2000

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 9, 2005
Fellow Rib Freaks,
I just got my copy of Steve Raichlen' "Ribs, Ribs Outrageous Ribs." After scanning through it, I think Mr. Raichlen has hit another home run with this book. It looks great and Amazon.Com is now shipping them.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.