Sausage making book suggestions?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Timber II

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 15, 2023
Swamp east Missouri
I know I can look everything up here and there but I’m old school and like a good book to flip through.

I’m interested in sausages, summer sausages, keibaska etc.

Can ya recommend a good book?
Thanks
Timber

And one of the best...
The Art Of Making Sausage 2023-06-10.jpg

Well call me cray-cray but I wouldn't start off my first sausage making endeavor attempting to make Soppressata... I would start off with a nice Italian sausage or a bratwurst and work my way up after that.

Reactions: Timber II
And one of the best...
View attachment 678886d
Thanks for sharing. I think it's a great idea to start writing a book. Especially if you have something to share with readers. However, I think this is a rather difficult task. And if you do not have special writing skills, then it is better to seek help from nursing essay writing service where experienced professionals will help you do everything correctly and without mistakes. I used similar services several times during medical school and was pleased with the results.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky