New Raichlen book

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This Spring had already sprung past and Next Spring isn't getting here fast enough. Looks like I'll have to put the GOSM in the garage and install a vent pipe through the roof.

Steve Raichlen does have some very informative books though. I keep looking at different smoking and grilling books and the money that they want for the books is money I could spend on meat for the smoker! :D

good points ! one good thing of living in Southern Cali is no need to put smokers in the garage. Bad point the most common lump is Mesquite

That rib book is another MUST have for me.
wink.gif
Fortunately it will be out in time for Father's Day.

The book is a must have for me too. I have to agree that Icould spend the money on meat bu,t I have learnded so much from Steven's books and I love ribs! :lol:

that is a ringing endorsement for the Pastrami will have to try it . Also thanks for the tip on the preorder on the book

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky