• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New guy from PA

buck2001

Joined Sep 4, 2015
]Hi everyone, long time lurker, first time poster. I've been in to smoking for about 2 years now with my char-griller I received as a birthday gift. ive done some of the mods to the smoker I've seen posted here. Next up is going to be a charcoal box. Here are some pics of some butts I did about a month ago.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
  to the forum!

Glad to have you with us!

The butts look great!

Al

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Welcome PA !!! 

Nice Butts!

What part of PA?

Bear (SE PA)

Last edited:

joe black

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2015
Welcome from SC. It's really good to have you here on this great site. Those butts look awesome, great color and bark.

buck2001

Joined Sep 4, 2015
Thanks for the warm welcome, those were the second butts I made. I learned a few things from the first run, these ones were even better.

gary s

OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, from a rainy day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.