New guy from Italy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Jac_ITA

Original poster
May 30, 2018
Hi all
After some lurking i decided to join this awdsoaw forum, will post soon some of my cooks...
I write from Italy so the main things is to adapt names of the cuts of meats and converting all the temps from °F to °C :D
Anyway thanks for having me, and sorry if my english will not be always good
Ciao
Jacopo

Don't worry about your English, and welcome to the site.

Chris

Hey I know some bad words in Italian! 17 years of international work (and I've worked all over the globe) but the only thing I bring to the table is how to curse in 15 different languages..................

Welcome to the forum - smoked meat rocks!

Welcome to SMF from Indiana! Don’t worry about your English. We’ll figure it out. What types of meat do you like to smoke, and is smoking common in Italy?

Welcome. I visited Italy in '68 and brought home an ALFA GTV. I have had four more since then. Here's my current one.
_DSC0635.JPG

Reactions: Jac_ITA
Thank you all for this warm welcome!

SmokinLogs SmokinLogs i cant say it's very common, especially not at home. We do have some cold cuts, as Z zippy12 sayd, but especially we have smoked cheeses (wonderful ricotta for example). So smoking still has a novelty aspect to it and impress easily :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky