• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

NEED HELP with the book Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas

mudduck

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 28, 2009
which one to buy the 3th or 4th edition at amazon the 3th edition is 16.47 and the 4th edition is 25.97

does anyone know how much different   thertth

there is in them? and does the 3th have the caning section in it.thanks for the help

smokeamotive

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 1, 2009
Just got my fourth addition yesterday and have only browsed thru it. Has lots and lots of info. Have not seen a third add.

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

My copy is the 4th edtion also and I have never seen an earilier one myself. I think Dan has the prginal version thou.

ak1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 23, 2010
I got the 4th, so unfortunately, I'm of no help.

DanMcG

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
I have an '84 revised edition and nothing on canning there

boykjo

Sausage maker
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 28, 2010
bought my fourth edition from amazon.com for around twenty dollars with shipping? for the few bucks why even bother with the  third edition................

DanMcG

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
hey Mudduck, This subject came up some time ago but I don't remember the the final conclusion on which was better. I'd have to assume the forth is as good or better then the third. The ones you posted have 50 more pages then my edition

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.