Myron Mixon Smoker For Sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sweetbonesbbq

Original poster
Mar 26, 2015
Carterville, IL
For Sale: Myron Mixon MS-60 H2O Smoker. If you are serious about BBQ this is a smoker that can take it to the next level. Fully insulated cooker, very efficient wood burner. Water pan runs entire length and produces some incredibly moist meat. Equipted with automatic water float. This is 60in wide and can hold a 150lbs hog with no head, 20 butts, and 25+ racks of ribs. I had an extra rack added since it normally comes with 2. Smoker is in great shape, garage kept, brand new unopened custom cover. Please call...NO EMAIL (618)-924-3788 Located in Southern Illinois

Sure is nice
Looks-Great.gif

Reactions: sweetbonesbbq
Timing!!! This is the exact rig I've been looking for. Just my luck! Had a catastrophic failure on my lawn mower and I'm looking at spending at least this much to replace it! Beautiful setup. I'm sure it will be gone by the time I recover from the mower purchase $$$$. Good luck! Is it really as good as I've heard it is?

ok I was hoping I could get some info on it from you is it as easy to use as the great Myron Mixon says I'm a old stick burner dude my self I have a Wichita Loaded Yoder and I love it looking to do some catering and would like to find something quicker to get the job done but still produce great BBQ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky