Fireboard 2 and Custom SmokeFire Grates for sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

MrAhmerGamer

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 4, 2022
This could get shut down, I am not sure if we are allowed to do this. I don't want any trouble but I have some things for sale and live in Ladera Ranch in Southern California.

In February I bought a SmokeFire pellet grill, loved it and then Weber announced a new version. I was going to return my OG and upgrade. I decided to go a total different route and ordered a LoneStar Grillz pellet smoker. So I have a few goodies that are really almost brand new, used for 3-4 cooks that i have no use for.

1) Fireboard 2. $100 plus shipping to get it to you. Used it 3-4 times, always kept inside for storage.
2) Custom grill grates(like what comes in most offset smokers, so cool) for Weber SmokeFire EX6. Full top grate and sliding bottom grate. These are so dope. I planned on just putting them in the new Weber and only used these twice. Got them from smokercarts.com, retailed for $220. Selling them for $150 plus shipping.
Pics to come.

Sorry if this breaks protocols.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky