My new hobby

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 22, 2009
Central Florida (Sebring)
What an inspirational little story. There is  hope.....
As we get older we sometimes begin to doubt our ability to "make a difference" in the world.  It is at these times that our hopes are boosted by the remarkable achievements of other "seniors" who have found the courage to take on challenges that would make many of us wither. 

Harold Schlumberg  is such a person:

QUOTE FROM HAROLD  

I've often been asked, 'What do you old folks do now that you're retired?'
Well...I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background and one of the things I enjoy most is converting beer, wine and vodka into urine.
           I do it every day and I really enjoy it.    

Harold is an inspiration to us all. 

Amen brother.
biggrin.gif

LOL, my friend showed up to the state fair smashed at 2 in the afternoon one time and proudly declared he was on a mission from god, he was told turn all beer to urine, we still kinda think it was a ploy to get free $8 beers off us.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky