New UK'r

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You now need to show me the great Missy area. 😉 Always wanted to visit there and kentuky, mainly for the food, but hear the people are mighty fine there.

Reactions: JLeonard
Outside the main cities most of the UK is gorgeous, however some of the cities are stunning in the old architecture alone. What mankind can achieve when they have a mind to.
So very true. My wife and I were talking the other day while watching a TV show about Europe (cant remember where) and were talking about the buildings being old when the Americas were still sleeping on the ground.
Lemme get a couple of days off. I'll take some pics and send you.
Jim

So very true. My wife and I were talking the other day while watching a TV show about Europe (cant remember where) and were talking about the buildings being old when the Americas were still sleeping on the ground.
Lemme get a couple of days off. I'll take some pics and send you.
Jim
Please do. Been a lot of places in the world but never the USA. Look forward to them. :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky