• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Mrs.Teacup's new business - pics

teacup13

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 22, 2007
i am in sales, but i am not trying to sell you guys anything.

mrs teacup & i have decided that she should turn her hobby into some money... for you ladies, you will think more of this than the guys..lol

these are called diaper cakes... they are a unique and perfect gift for the new mom or mom to be...there are 3 layers of diapers, stuffed in between the layers are different stuff for a baby...pacifiers,oils,lotions,recieving blankets etc etc

we dont have any children between us and thought we could give a little bit to others to bring joy to them. we have given them away to various family members who enjoyed these very much...

when i first bought all the stuff for her to make these, i thought...oh well at least someone can use the stuff if this doesnt turn out... i have to say that these are very pretty....

SMF is the first to view her handywork...

please tell us what you think... the pictures do no justice on how good they really look.. the missus really wants to hear your opinions

vulcan75001

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined May 27, 2006
Looks like you have a winner there...very clever idea...should take off well for the missus....

smoked

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 14, 2006
he he he, that's good.....the little missus here is a seamstress and the things she makes!!!!!!!! in fact she just put togethor a stuffed bear for jessica to have over her brother being taken away so suddenly....
81c18a97_vbattach12799.jpg

4c45cf2a_vbattach12798.jpg

2ecfdc80_vbattach12797.jpg

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
I have never seen anything like that before what a unique idea.

Those are definetely to be cherished by those who receive them

lisacsco

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 30, 2007
Those diaper cakes are darlin!!! And then to have them stuffed with useful things, thats my kind of gift. That is the best idea I have heard ever!! She should make some good money!

Lisa

lisacsco

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 30, 2007
The memory bear is such a sweet thing, and she sews perfectly! I am sure his sister will treasure it forever...

Lisa

squeezy

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
OK ... now I have seen everything .... should go over good with new moms.
The best of luck with your new venture!

hillbillysmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2007
Great idea. It certainly mixes beauty with function. I would give that as a gift in a heart beat.

wvsmokeman

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 17, 2006
That is an incredible idea! They are beautiful and provide some necessary items that are needed for the new addition. They should sell like "hot cakes". Premature congrats on a successful venture!!!

t-bone tim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 24, 2007
What an awesome idea, never seen that before , should do very well for her !!

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
Mrs Teacup -

Those are really cool diaper cakes AND They are practical! I love practical Great idea good luck to you on your new business!

Ruth -

Great bear! You are a really amazing seamstres. I'd buy tht bear for sure! I just hope you don't have to make any more like that one.

white cloud

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 27, 2007
Do you use Dunkin Hiney or Booty crocker you really should pamper her and give her lots of huggies

hawgheaven

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
Those things are awesome!
What a great idea Mrs. TeaCup!

Lessee, according to my signature, I have grandchild number 12 on the way
... do you build those cakes in blue?

teacup13

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 22, 2007
we build these cakes in any color that you want....

sorry for taking so long in saying thank you to everyone for the incouragement with the cakes... we are in the middle of moving to a new house and internet access is shady at best...

the new house is surrounded by maples
and other trees i see me trimming very soon..lol

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.