Squeeze Bottles

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Its_Raw

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 25, 2023
May seem like an odd question, but I hate buying cheaper stuff that breaks if I can avoid it. Another dollar to two for a better product is worth it to me…

I found a couple squeeze bottles in the cupboard, the type you put oil, etc. in, but the lids with the spout leaks. I hate to replace them with equally cheap and disposable bottles. Have you found a brand of squeeze bottles that are a bit heftier and do not leak through the lid threads?

Thank you!

Reactions: JLeonard
I have several , and no trouble with any of them . Most are just generic branding , but I have 2 that are Blackstone . They're better quality in my opinion .

I'm using bottles from GFS that don't leak for me. I will likely buy a pair of the Blackstone bottles next deal I see. They do seem heavier duty and are larger.

Reactions: chopsaw
I was at Academy Sports on Thursday and checked out the Blackstone bottles - very nice, but they were a bit large for what I need. They were $9.99 for two, though. While I was there I checked out their seasonings and BBQ sauces and noticed some of the BBQ sauces, like the Blues Hog brand, came in a really nice squeeze bottle that could be reused, thus killing two birds with one stone.

Have you looked at the Wally World brand? Not as heavy as the BS, but for 99¢ a bargain.
Tried them. Very thin plastic. Give ‘em a squeeze with a reasonably thick sauce in them and they deform enough that the top pops right off, dumping 8 oz or so of sauce onto the rib rack you are trying to wrap.

It happened at a KCBS competition. I trashed them there.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky