Midwest smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

stationno6

Original poster
Jul 10, 2016
Hello everyone! 31 years old. I own a Food truck, in its finishing stages. I should be in business summer 2017. Mn born and raised. Daddy is from Mississippi, momma from Nebraska. I have been bbqin and smoking for almost 12 years. Here to try and tame the elusive brisket. I have tried a bunch of different rub, cook times, and temps. It's a battle for sure. My specialty is steak, chicken, and pork. Love baby backs. I'm also very fond of the full spare ribs for the tips.

I forgot to post, I am running a southern pride DH-65 smoker, Traeger COM200, and a Brinkmann smoker.

welcome1.gif
  to SMF!

Glad to have you with us!

Al

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from another hot day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky