Middle Tennessee meetup April 2021

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
For us, all contingent on the vaccinations. I’m ‘essential’ (good thing my wife didn’t set that criteria :emoji_blush: ) but down in group 4 ... though might turn 65 in the interim and vault back up into group 2 ... we shall see ...:emoji_fingers_crossed:

Sounds good bud. We will only have this if we can do it safely. If not we'll try again in the summer or fall
Totally agree with this. Really want to meet and get to know the folks behind the avatars and great cooks on here. But we for sure want to do it safely.
Jim

Reactions: TNJAKE
My problem is having to work so many Saturdays and when I do they make me work 6 days, vacation is early so wont be able to do a Friday more than likely

Reactions: JLeonard
I wouldn't miss this one for anything Jake. I hope it works out. That hour drive may only take 30 minutes, with Hickory smoke pouring out of my car on the way there!

Dave

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
Yo Jake and Jim...any word yet on whether or not this is gonna happen? I've got the green light from Tracy to attend, just need to start dialing in the plans. We're a little over a month and a half away at this point and lots of options to explore if y'all decide it's safe to make a go of it.

Robert

Reactions: JLeonard and TNJAKE
It's a go on my end just waiting to hear from Jim to make sure he feels the same way. As soon as I talk to him I'll update this post!

For us, all contingent on the vaccinations. I’m ‘essential’ (good thing my wife didn’t set that criteria :emoji_blush: ) but down in group 4 ... though might turn 65 in the interim and vault back up into group 2 ... we shall see ...:emoji_fingers_crossed:
The good news is we should be fully vaccinated by the end of the month ... the bad news is my wife will be getting a shoulder replacement in April, so long distance travel may not be in the cards that soon. Sadly probably need to play by ear for a while.

The good news is we should be fully vaccinated by the end of the month ... the bad news is my wife will be getting a shoulder replacement in April, so long distance travel may not be in the cards that soon. Sadly probably need to play by ear for a while.
Hoping your wife has a successful surgery and a speedy recovery bud!

Attaching here as well so people following this thread don't miss it

just saw this. I'm always up for a camping trip. I'm in east tn. any campgrounds close.
You're welcome to camp on my property or you can check this place out. Me and emily camp here often. Campsites are private and right on the banks of the red river. 20min from my house. They also rent kayaks and canoe's. If you think you'll make it comment on Roberts post so I can get a good head count

Looks like its a go from my end. The wife is all for it. I've had my vaccine (due to work) and she'll have hers soon. Lets get to planning.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky