• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Middle Tennessee meetup April 2021

Inscrutable

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 4, 2019
Jake
Definitely interested, but as others have said will have to see how the health/COVID is going. We are 10+ hours away, so would like to incorporate in a longer RV trip ... again, if traveling in the cards.
Used to really enjoy the various audiofool and videofool gatherings I’ve done - never did a foodfool one :emoji_thumbsup:

TNJAKE

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Jake
Definitely interested, but as others have said will have to see how the health/COVID is going. We are 10+ hours away, so would like to incorporate in a longer RV trip ... again, if traveling in the cards.
Used to really enjoy the various audiofool and videofool gatherings I’ve done - never did a foodfool one :emoji_thumbsup:
Heck yeah bud would love to have you. I have a couple spots for an rv and 2 very nice rv parks close by. We definitely won't be doing this if it's not safe yet but will keep everyone posted

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 16, 2007
Bump! I think I may want to get this party rolling!
sounds like a solid plan. I’m trying to plan a trip to Georgia and May coordinate it with this SMF get together to put faces to the names. Awesome time I’m sure

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
This sounds like an awesome time. On another note Jerry aka Pineywoods asked me about adding a Tennessee group a while ago and it slipped my mind. I have now done it and moved this thread there.

zippy12

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 6, 2017
This sounds like an awesome time. On another note Jerry aka Pineywoods asked me about adding a Tennessee group a while ago and it slipped my mind. I have now done it and moved this thread there.
Stellar Work bmudd!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.