• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Middle Tennessee meetup April 2021

Inscrutable

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 4, 2019
For us, all contingent on the vaccinations. I’m ‘essential’ (good thing my wife didn’t set that criteria :emoji_blush: ) but down in group 4 ... though might turn 65 in the interim and vault back up into group 2 ... we shall see ...:emoji_fingers_crossed:

TNJAKE

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Sounds good bud. We will only have this if we can do it safely. If not we'll try again in the summer or fall

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Thanks Peachey for the like it is appreciated.

Warren

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Sounds good bud. We will only have this if we can do it safely. If not we'll try again in the summer or fall
Totally agree with this. Really want to meet and get to know the folks behind the avatars and great cooks on here. But we for sure want to do it safely.
Jim

mike243

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 25, 2018
My problem is having to work so many Saturdays and when I do they make me work 6 days, vacation is early so wont be able to do a Friday more than likely

TNJAKE

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
My problem is having to work so many Saturdays and when I do they make me work 6 days, vacation is early so wont be able to do a Friday more than likely
Be happy to have ya anytime you can make it

5GRILLZNTN

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 12, 2018
I wouldn't miss this one for anything Jake. I hope it works out. That hour drive may only take 30 minutes, with Hickory smoke pouring out of my car on the way there!

Dave

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.