Merry Christmas to our newest OTBS Members

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT
Merry CHRISTmas to one and all! The following individuals have been found worthy of the title of Knight of the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke.

They have contributed to this forum and they have shown us their knowledge and skill in the smoking arts. Please join me in welcoming them to the Order:

RdKnB:  OTBS #236

ECTO1:  OTBS #237

JustPassingThru: OTBS #238

DaveOmak:  OTBS #239

Coffee_Junkie:  OTBS #240

Alelover:  OTBS #241

NEPAS:  OTBS #242

africanmeat:  OTBS #243

Also, I'm honored to announce that all rights, honors and privileges of the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke and been reinstated in full to TasukaWitko OTBS # 172 and the OTBS Roster has been changed accordingly.

May each and everyone here at SMF have a safe holiday season.

Last edited:
Congrats to all of these great OTBS Members. Welcome to the group

A very worthy list indeed 

Thanks for all you do for SMF 

Congrats to all, and wear your badge proudly 
77.gif

Congratulations to all of you fine inductees into the Order.  I know you are all well qualified and deserving.
welcome1.gif

A very good list of deserving members. Congrats to all of you

congrats to all the new members . Anyone explained the initiation process?

What can I say???  I'm overwhelmed, ...I get such joy from seeing all of your Q, the great recipes and all of the friends I have made here.

Thank you for the honor, ...I will serve with the dignity the position demands.

A heart felt THANK YOU!!!

Merry Christmas to all,

Gene

Very Cool..Congratulations to all!...JJ

Folks, it's seems that I forgot to add africanmeat to the inductees-that's what happens when you are working off of three different computers and several different lists of nominees. That my story and I'm sticking to it!
icon_cool.gif

Folks, it's seems that I forgot to add africanmeat to the inductees-that's what happens when you are working off of three different computers and several different lists of nominees. That my story and I'm sticking to it!
icon_cool.gif

What's worse is I missed it when I read through the list the first time and I knew his name should have been there maybe we can blame it on being to busy around the holidays
biggrin.gif

Thank you for the honor.... I really enjoy this forum and the folks here... I will endeavor to return a hundred times what I have received since becoming a part of this fine group...  

Dave

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky