May newsletter...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

master_dman

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Mar 12, 2008
Omaha, Ne
Was absolutely perfect. I picked up some pork tenderloin the other day at the store.. and was wondering what to do with it...

Whether I should should just bake it with potatoes and carrots like I normally do.. or if I should smoke it..

Then I thought.. who the hell am I kidding.. I'm gonna smoke it. I don't bake anything anymore.!

You are a true smoking meat addict when that thought hits you!!! My oven is used to house my cast iron cookware at this point!
biggrin.gif

What Richtee said... just adds more flavor and texture to the whole Q!

Go ahead and stuff it. If it helps, this is what I plan on for my next loin.
#1-Instead of slicing it from left to right and open it up, I want to start slicing and "unroll" it if you will. Kind of like a spiral. When it is all opened up, it looks like a fatty before rolling it up.
#2- Apply rub on both sides and roll up
#3-into fridge for the nite
#4-unroll and stuff.
(I liked the green peppers, red peppers, onions, shrooms. maybe add some mozza cheese)
#4- roll it up, tie it and into the smoker.

Hope this helps.
Andy.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky