MASS Fatty Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

peculiarmike

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 29, 2006
Peculiar, MO
Gonna do a mass fatty smoke later this week, fattys for fatty breakfast burritos at The Gathering! Probably 22 or so. Will fire up both smokers, probably use hickory & pecan mix, Jimmy Dean regular sausage. Local market had JD sausage on sale recently, I cleaned out their meatcase, butcher caught me, said I was limited to what I had, no more! Rats!
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

i love fatties. too bad my wife doesn't. she preferes it cooked in the skillet. so i make one, just for me.

That is a GREAT idea. No idea if internet access is available. Might have to climb a pole and tap in.
PDT_Armataz_01_03.gif

Must be some way to do it the cell phones can go on the internet. I know I can plug my computer into my cell and send stuff and I have a 3 year old phone.

Okay where are our tenchno weenies?

I don't know if there will be any techno weenies there or not. I will have my camera there and others will too. We'll get pics out as soon as possible.. maybe we'll make a run to Ultramags house and invade his computer. Anyway as soon as we can you will see what we have.

Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky