macaroni and cheese

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tommerr

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 21, 2010
Somewhere I saw a post about smoking macaroni and cheese.

I am hopelessly addicted to Stouffers mac and cheese.

Tried many times but just can't seem to find the right combo  

I usually add some bacon and other stuff.

Put one of the big trays in my last smoke with pecan wood.

Awesome.

Good luck and have fun!!

Craig

Try the recipe on the back of a box of Velveta cheese. It's old school mac-n-cheese. Put it on the smoker & it's hard to beat.

I just made that recipe up, added some sour cream n milk, stirred in some fried bacon crumbles, layered it with sharp grated cheddar, added hot rotel tomatos (4 cans drained) then put it in the smoker a 225 with Hickory. We will see how this comes out. Ought to be good. Pics to follow.......

I just made that recipe up, added some sour cream n milk, stirred in some fried bacon crumbles, layered it with sharp grated cheddar, added hot rotel tomatos (4 cans drained) then put it in the smoker a 225 with Hickory. We will see how this comes out. Ought to be good. Pics to follow.......
popcorn.gif

Last edited:
Macaroni and Cheese is my favorite food on this earth, always has been.
But,
I'm looking for your favorite Mac N Cheese recipes to make at home, to see if I can find one that I actually enjoy more than the the generic ole Boxed Mac.

Macaroni and Cheese is my favorite food on this earth, always has been.
But,
I'm looking for your favorite Mac N Cheese recipes to make at home, to see if I can find one that I actually enjoy more than the the generic ole Boxed Mac.
That's what i think about the topic, What you think? Do give your ideas and suggestions,

Last edited by a moderator:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky