Mac-N-Cheese Supper Take two.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The 'betus sneaks up. My great grandmother, grandfather, and mother were all T1. My finger sticks were always under 100 until they weren't and it happened fast. Eyes went all blurry and on the metformin I went. 3 metformins a day keeps me around a 5.2-5.5 A1C if I'm not on keto. Rice jacks my sugar up worse than straight sugar - which sucks because rice is a food group to a native Louisiana boy, so on rice days I pop an extra. Flour and taters don't get me nearly as bad. For a while I went to my gumbo with tater salad. indaswamp indaswamp will confirm that I'm not crazy for that, even if it isn't something all Coon's do.

Big like for your m n c

I like to set a glaze my smoked sausage (think burnt ends) with SBR and put it in my m n c

Brisket m n c is something to die for. Now I want burnt end m n c
Thanks Hijack, I usually set a glaze on the ham before adding, but this time I just went with pan fried.

Can confirm.....it is thing.
Can I ask where the term coona$$ came from. It means something altogether different up North, and not in a good way.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky