Long time member glad to be here!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chimney smoker

Original poster
Feb 23, 2012
Hello everyone, I’m a avid sausage, salami, jerky and smoking meat adventurous type guy still learning and glad to help anyone that needs advice. I built one smoker plus I got a Bradley smoker. I got a grinder, vacuum tumbler, water stuffer, vacuum sealer plus my smokers. My wife thinks I’ve gotten in a little to deep into meats, lol. But enjoy every moment to do with meat. I also do some dry curing in my curing chamber I built also. Anyone looking for my humble advice please message me anytime and I will help you any way I can! Thank you Jeff for your wonderful site!

chimney smoker, morning... Please answer any questions about what you do on the open forum.. Skip the messaging stuff... we are all here to learn and PM's sidestep the learning process for others....

chimney smoker, morning... Please answer any questions about what you do on the open forum.. Skip the messaging stuff... we are all here to learn and PM's sidestep the learning process for others....
That was my plan if anyone needs assistance.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky