Liver & Onions

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
My B-Day Dinner choice was Liver & Onions my wife made it for me.
Only have one pic of my plate
100_0164.JPG

Thanks for looking
Richie

Boy I haven't had that in years!
Sure ate a lot of it growing up though!
Loved it then, and will have to give it a try again.
Cause yours sure looks good!
Al

Boy I haven't had that in years!
Sure ate a lot of it growing up though!
Loved it then, and will have to give it a try again.
Cause yours sure looks good!
Al
Al The soy sauce & lemon make it entirely different from the flour fried Liver,nothing wrong with that now I want that LOL. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Awesome Richie one of my favorite meals. A course I have to buy it out and I do its a no go with the wife she can't even stand to smell it.

Warren

Reactions: nanuk
Awesome Richie one of my favorite meals. A course I have to buy it out and I do its a no go with the wife she can't even stand to smell it.

Warren
Warren We seen it in a small restaurants when we went to Ga. only time we ever had it outside of home.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

One of my favorite dishes... My mom used to cook this when I was growing up and we still have this time to time. With one exception only - no gravy. Just beef liver and onion cooked on the pan separately and mixed together after...

Looks good Richie. I haven't had that for a few years. I like the twist with the soy sauce and lemon.

Love it fried in bacon grease would like to try that way also if the details show up lol

One of my favorite dishes... My mom used to cook this when I was growing up and we still have this time to time. With one exception only - no gravy. Just beef liver and onion cooked on the pan separately and mixed together after...
That is the way we had it in my parents house.I still do it that way once in awhile.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Looks good! I have not had that in a few years. Perfect meal with the mash taters!

Looks good Richie. I haven't had that for a few years. I like the twist with the soy sauce and lemon.
Denny Thank you it is different in a good way tastier.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Love it fried in bacon grease would like to try that way also if the details show up lol
Mike the Bacon Grease sounds good to I remember having Bacon with the Liver at times.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie
The original post is linked but I'll make it easier

Looks good! I have not had that in a few years. Perfect meal with the mash taters!
Travis Thank you it was awhile fore us that is why I wanted it,had to go to 3 different stores before we found it.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Looks great. Love liver and onions. Don't get here, I'm the only one that cares for it so it's only when we hit a hometown style restaurant!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky