Just ordered a new smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigr314

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jun 4, 2011
Uniontown,Pa.
Just ordered a new cooker. 24x44 Shirley Fabrication reverse flow stick burner. Can not wait to get it. Paul is a heck of a nice guy. 

Wow!  Sounds like a beauty!  Please, if you could, post a once in a lifetime Qview of it when it's new!  

Be sure and put up some pictures, I know you can't wait !!!

Gary

Awesome! Glad you went with SF. I ordered mine, and it's supposed to be built by May....

Paul is the best! Like another forum post said, "He makes you feel like you've known him for years". One class act. Tyler is a master at fab, and they are a knock-out duo. Anyone who doubts them needs to to do the SF challenge.....Fins something on any forum that is negative about them or their product. I will bet they can't....

Reactions: bigr314
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky