Jeff, Brian, One Of You Guys Want To Chime In ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
At the bottom of the page do you have a button that says change width? If so click it once and see if it changes.
laptop win 10 and an android cell.
The width button virtually does nothing maybe 1/4'' change.
Changing the width isn't going to change the format.
Thank you for looking into things for us.
Dan

For what it's worth, I'm on a PC ,win 10, google chrome and the content is 75% of the width and sidebar 25%.

Reactions: chopsaw
For what it's worth, I'm on a PC ,win 10, google chrome and the content is 75% of the width and sidebar 25%.
Same operating program except I'm seeing about 50/50 maybe 60/40 if I'm being generous.

Same operating program except I'm seeing about 50/50 maybe 60/40 if I'm being generous.

Thats great information. When I click the width button it shows my screen like you state but when I click it again the format it good. But we will get to the bottom of it.

Reactions: forktender
FWIW when I hit the width button, my screen only changes by a 1/4" maybe 3/8"

I sent this back and we have a ticket opened to get resolved. Again sorry about this folks.

So I've been patiently awaiting the return of the "DOTS" .. nothing yet .... So in assumption I guess they aren't gonna make a return ??

ALRIGHTY THEN... A "BIG THANK YOU" to the crew for restoring the "black dots" / bullets ... They are a big help ...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky