its been tooooo long since i was here

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by markeli, Dec 27, 2007.

1. markeli

markeli Smoke Blower OTBS Member

just thought i would check in it has been quite a while since I was here last. I have moved and gone back to school ( I think I am to old to go back to school ) I don't recognize any of the name on here anymore [​IMG]

2. richtee

richtee Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Well, howdee-doo! Rich here, one of the "newbies" I guess. Michigan is home and the Red Wings are now up 4-0 on the St. Looie Boos heh!

Pleased to meetcha. I'll pop into chat for a few if ya'd like to join me.

Merry Christmas!

Rich T.

3. ron50

ron50 Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

NY
    Welcome back! Lots of new names here but still the same friendly helpful place it has always been.

4. blackhawk19

blackhawk19 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome back, what did you go back to school for?

5. chadpole

chadpole Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

WElcome back to the SMF! Why did you get off the forum because you moved. You couldn't take the computer with you? Why are you too old to go to school? No one is too old to learn new stuff. Glad you are back at any rate.

6. bbq bubba

bbq bubba Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome to the SMF! [​IMG]

7. ds7662

ds7662 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome back, things are still [​IMG] along. Lots of great new people including myself[​IMG] .

8. markeli

I am going to school in cad drafting. I got off the forum because my arthritis has been flared up and kept me from smokin and typing I still don't type very fast so I don't post very much I will try to stay in touch a little better I am trying to teach my boys to use the smoker but they just don't have much interest in it

9. bigal

bigal Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome back to SMF! I guess you need to get your priorites right(and help me spell)! SMok'n first, clothes on the wife and kids 2nd! [​IMG][​IMG]

Still great people here. New guys/gals every day........and I haven't met a one that I wouldn't punch in the nose and take their ribs/brisket/or pulled pork! [​IMG][​IMG]

Your home, finals are over, time to go to the bars and prep for the next student teachers. [​IMG]

Glad your back

10. markeli

I have 1 more week before I go back to school and I am going to try and smoke a pork butt later this week

11. cman95

cman95 Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Fng here and glad to say Welcome Back!!! Good people here.