I Sure Do Miss It

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm jealous just to watch it take off! Very cool Rick!

Ryan

That’s awsome. I had a neighbor who worked on the very first F-117 at Lockheed Martin. In San Francisco. Small world kind of. We are a long ways away from all of that here.

Last edited:
I been lots of places in my aircraft career, seen some wild stuff. Nellis bombing range/Groom lake, Dreamland, Plant 42, EAFB, Tejon Ranch, China lake NWC.

Reactions: SmokinEdge
I have lots of flight line B-2 pics I took. I have to baby them because through all the moving moisture got between the pic and glass, thats why they look funky.

(I know they are crooked..lol)
Pic on right is runway ops removing the B2 mid section from the C5 at USAF Plant 42

Left is early morning prepping for takeoff to Dreamland.

IMG_4361.JPG

SHHHHHH, Dont tell anyone.
IMG_4360.JPG

I also worked flight line with F-5, T-38, F-5G AKA: F-20, F-18
tigre.jpg

And few others I was associated with.
I went to Whiteman few times with the 509th
theoperators.jpg

I have lots of flight line B-2 pics I took. I have to baby them because through all the moving moisture got between the pic and glass, thats why they look funky.

(I know they are crooked..lol)
Pic on right is runway ops removing the B2 mid section from the C5 at USAF Plant 42

Left is early morning prepping for takeoff to Dreamland.

View attachment 673858

SHHHHHH, Dont tell anyone.
View attachment 673859

I also worked flight line with F-5, T-38, F-5G AKA: F-20, F-18
View attachment 673860

And few others I was associated with.
I went to Whiteman few times with the 509th
View attachment 673861
What is not to love in these pics? Especially the last one!!

Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky