I Have The Best Brother In Law

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TNJAKE

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 26, 2019
Ridgetop TN🇺🇸
Morning smokers. Got a pretty big shock last night. A little back story.......

I don't drive much for the last 10yrs or so due to ptsd and a seizure disorder. I have always had a deep love for jeeps. In 2009 I bought a '91 Jeep YJ. Loved that thing. Shortly after I started with seizures and stopped driving pretty much. At the time we home schooled our 4 kids. Jeep sat in the carport and was taken out rarely for a back road drive through the country. After years of sitting we put our kids in private Christian School and I needed some quick cash for a tuition payment. Reluctantly sold my jeep. Wife said it broke her heart for me because she knew I loved it. We do what we have to do for our kids though and have never regretted my decision..........fast forward to 2020. The crappiest year ever or so I thought. 2 years ago my brother in law bought a '85 Jeep Scrambler. A pretty rare and highly sought after Jeep. He's spent the last 2 years restoring. Has a straight 6 and automatic transmission. Both New. The entire thing has been rhino lined inside out and underneath. Including the body. Most all parts replaced. Brand new set of mickey thompson baja tires. LED headlights.
New hard top. He finished the build yesterday and sent me pictures last night. I immediately became jealous lol. Ten minutes later he called me to let me know he built that jeep for me. I was blown away and never saw that coming. Hard to hold back the tears just posting this. We are heading to hernando ms to pick it up Saturday morning and I can't wait. Here's some pictures. I'll post more Saturday
IMG_2788.jpg
IMG_2786.jpg
IMG_2787.jpg
IMG_2785.jpg
IMG_2784.jpg
IMG_2783.jpg
IMG_2781.jpg
IMG_2782.jpg
621132349.jpg
IMG_2779.jpg
IMG_2780.jpg
IMG952842.jpg

I am blessed to have such an awesome brother in law

Wow!!
That's One Heck of a BIL Gift!!
Must be a Great Guy!!
Thanks for showing---And the uplifting Story!
Like.

Bear

Reactions: TNJAKE
That's awesome Jake! Very wonderful to have a bil like that...alot of time and love went into that gift. A very uplifting story...thank you for sharing!

Ryan

Reactions: TNJAKE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky