• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

I didn't want this to be my second post.

rjob

Meat Mopper
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 15, 2015
Prayers for Jimmy and his family. I will miss his guidance on this forum. A loss for all.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Boy I don’t know how I missed this.
I’m sure going to miss JJ.
He has helped me numerous times & will definitely will be missed.
Prayers to your family.
Al

dr rat

Smoke Blower
Joined Nov 27, 2011
So sorry to hear. My condolences to you and your family when I joined 10 years ago chef Jimmy was the first one to welcome me and he was always willing to give advice and help. He will be missed.

phathead69

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 23, 2016
my condolences. he is one who helped me conquer using wine in a sauce and it not tasting awful. I took his word as gospel on here. he will be missed.

yankee2bbq

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined May 7, 2017
I just heard about JJs passing and I am sorry. He had great advice and recipes that I use. He will be missed. Prayers sent.

dls1

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jun 6, 2012
I just saw this thread, and it's very sad news. My condolences to you and the family.

bigfurmn

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 25, 2016
Very sad news. Chef Jimmy is one of the legends of this site, especially when it came to food safety. I can't count how many times I wasn't comfortable answering a safety question. My response was always "Give Chef Jimmy a few minutes, he will know what to do". Usually by the time I typed and posted he had already chimed in. Everything I knew about him, he's one of the nicest most knowledgeable people. RIP Chef Jimmy.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.