I didn't want this to be my second post.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm at a loss for words. JJ will be dearly missed in the SMF family. He was in inspiration and friend to many of us here. If there is anything your family needs please don't be bashful in asking. The holidays are a tough enough time for many families, but to deal with an unexpected loss of a loved one. I just couldn't imagine...

Chris

Reactions: ChefTrinket
Choked up to tears. I am so very sorry for your loss. He was so loved here and I am all will miss him terribly. He shared so much good, not just cooking but also in just good friendship and conversation. I do hope you will pop in often and carry on his legacy.

Sending thoughts and prayers your way. chef jimmyj chef jimmyj is legend. such a great man and contributor. My condolences and may he rest in peace.

So sorry Amanda. I like so many he has helped so much. I got to know him so well in my heart. Hopefully my favorite Bud, Dillan will welcome him to Heaven.

hgg.jpg

Amanda, I am very sorry to hear this news concerning Jimmy.
Please accept my condolences. You and your family are in our prayers.

Stuart and Merideth

I'm so sorry to hear that! Our sympathies go out to you and the whole family! He was a wonderful man, even tho we've never met in person! And don't forget those bay leaves... he'd never let ya live it down.

Ryan

I'm very sorry to hear that! I've always enjoyed his posts, recipes, tips, and humor. He will be missed, he was a HUGE part of this site.
RIP

Wow, I wasn't expecting this when I opened the thread. I'm truly sorry for your loss, Amanda. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I too will miss chef jimmy j. Something will always be missing here at SMF without JJ around.

I am so sorry to hear this. I always enjoyed reading JJ's posts as he was so knowledgeable and funny, and, I'm especially grateful that I had the pleasure to meet and talk to him at the Pa. gathering a couple of years ago. Prayers to you and your family.
- Rest in peace JJ

I am very sorry to hear this. He often helped me and wasn't shy to share his expertise or Recipes. He had a great sense of humor. We will miss him dearly. Prayers going out immediately. Thank you for letting us know.

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. He will be missed dearly here. What an upbeat gentleman he was. I always loved reading his posts. May God bless you and your family with His Grace during this time.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky