Howdy from GA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BilboBaggins

Fire Starter
Original poster
Oct 20, 2021
I was raised in TX and currently live in GA. I never was much of a cook until a couple of years ago. I recently got an MES, so I'm new to the smoking world and am looking forward to learning and playing.

Welcome from Ga. I'm in Gwinnett County. I have a lot of work in Bartow County. About 1.5 hours from there. You'll find this is the best place to be.

I was raised in TX and currently live in GA. I never was much of a cook until a couple of years ago. I recently got an MES, so I'm new to the smoking world and am looking forward to learning and playing.

Welcome Bilbo!!
We won't hold being raised in Texas against You!!
If You would like to know what to do & how to do it with your MES, just click on My "Step by Steps" at the bottom of all of my posts:
Here's another one:
Just click on "Bear's Step by Steps".

Bear

Welcome from Central FL -- you will learn a lot here. I joined back in 2016 having never used a smoker before!

Thanks, everyone. I'm really looking forward to learning, playing, and most of all, eating!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky