Howdy All!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lookin4fun

Original poster
Dec 13, 2015
Near Central Ohio
Thanks to the forum, can't wait to glean all the knowledge I can from all these "old timers". New to the smoking side of meats. Live near central Ohio. Am looking to build my own smoker here in the near future. I am using a small Brinkman to get my toes wet. I have idea's for using some old propane tanks I have 100# and some 20#. I am also looking at on old S.S. tank that I got from work that is about 12 foot diameter and about 5 foot tall, standing on about 4 foot legs. Can weld and cut, have access to plasma cutter when needed.Am going to see where this goes as I build. Thanks to all whom take the time to show and guide those of us getting the smokebug!   

Welcome to the site and to the smoking hobby.  Congratulations on taking on your smoker build.  Post up some pics of your progress.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky