How Embarrassing! Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
icon_cool.gif

Now I have seen it been there and ATE that more times then I care to admit too. We all have been there so if it taste good eat it and then don't post it.

Thats the best puff pastry I have ever seen..............................................Yes.... it was my first. I heard of puff pastry but dont know what it should look like. will do some lookin around.

Did some searching and yeah, that looks bad but I bet it tasted great................... The only way it would look worse is if I baked it.

Last edited:
Still looks edible. There would have been no left overs at this house...
biggrin.gif
 Practice makes perfect. I'm sure with the advice given here your next one will be pleasing to the eyes and the taste buds.

Arnie,

Was it for lookin', or for eatin'?

I'd slam that down so fast, nobody would even remember what it looked like.

Bear

Arnie,

Was it for lookin', or for eatin'?

I'd slam that down so fast, nobody would even remember what it looked like.

Bear
Thanks, Bear. You're too kind!

Inline with what boykjo said it was the best puff pastry I've ever eaten.

If I ever end up with leftovers again I'll try it again

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky