Moose 3-Ways (lots of pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Excellent write up and very nicely done CS!! Congrats on your win! The only moose that I ever had was jerky that my uncle would make, he would go to Canada to hunt every year....but I would have no problems chowing down on anything that you made, it looks like quite the effort and it paid off!

Excellent write up and very nicely done CS!! Congrats on your win! The only moose that I ever had was jerky that my uncle would make, he would go to Canada to hunt every year....but I would have no problems chowing down on anything that you made, it looks like quite the effort and it paid off!
Many thanks XR, I appreciate it! Moose jerky would be tasty for sure! It’s almost made to be jerky for its leanness. It was almost a full day of cooking but it certainly paid off tasty and in rewards!
looks incredible I have heard moose is delicious and always wanted to go on a moose hunt, but out of my price range.
Thanks Dan, it’s a time and scheduling thing for me….I had a fly in trip into the interior of AK schedule when I lived in AK and life happens last min and well my buddy got a 67 incher….it would have been my shot as I was the .338 carrier and he had a .270…and it was just out of reach, he borrowed a .338 cause I didn’t go……
Looks great!
I haven't had Moose in a long while.
Many thanks chiler! It’s always worth the weight!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky